Home Q & A Tumblr Facebook Networks Follow
Posted Sunday, December 1, 2013 // 0 comments (+)
MAKE SURE you have read the post on the homepage!!

Q: How to buy?
A: Text/whatsapp/email please :)

Q: How can I pay for the items?
A: Bank transfer, cash deposit (pay before getting items) or meet up (cash on delivery).

Q: How can I collect the items?
A: 1. Meet up (preferred) at Macpherson (Circle Line) or Eunos (EW Line aka green line) MRT. Depending on my mood I might meet at your convenience :)
2. Postage. I recommend you don't opt for postage if you are buying albums (and posters obviously) because I have no bubble wrap/poster tube to protect the items, sorry. I will not be responsible for loss of item if sent through normal postage. Besides, you cannot check the item before paying.

Q: Why don't you get bubble wrap/poster tubes then?
A: I'm not running a permanent business here...

Q: Can cheaper or not?
A: You can try to nego, see my mood hahaha.

Q: How would I know you're honest about the condition of items?
A: I am a (wo)man of integrity my friend :) If you collect through meet up, I will let you check the items.

Q: Can you help me find (item)?
A: Sorry, I only sell my own/friends' items.

Q: You didn't answer my question??
A: Text/whatsapp/email me!
Yoururl.blogspot.com by your name
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME


About
Selling kpop stuff 2nd hand.
Good condition but lower prices!
For pictures/questions/order:
Text/Whatsapp: +65 8127 1601
For questions only (slow reply):
humanivorez@gmail.com

Idols
link link link link
Recent Updates
    Credits
    Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.